Our Business Philosophy
We offer robust, reliable and easy-to-use communication systems for both large and small organisations. We believe in stability and seek long-term customer relationships by offering reliable, flexible and functional solutions, competitive prices and excellent customer service.
Our systems are used in business-critical areas where continuity, reliability and security are top priorities. All our systems, apps and equipment are designed for high availability and reliability, and we do not compromise on security
Our systems are designed to be simple to use. You certainly won’t have to become an IT expert to use our systems. Our aim is always that you will find our systems user-friendly. Through modular design, our systems deliver only the functionality that you require. Removing unnecessary functionality provides system users with a low learning threshold and provides a tool that is intuitive and easy to adopt.
Some IT systems are never commissioned and therefore fail to deliver the expected results. The reason is often that they are impractical to use, too difficult and time-consuming to incorporate. We work hard to provide systems that are practical to use and easy to adopt and provide the results that you require. Through modular design, our systems can easily be adapted to meet the changing requirements of the customer.
We host over 400 databases and each year we transfer more than 1.5 million messages to over 365,000 recipients on behalf of our customers. We highly value our customer’s trust and confidence in our systems, and take information security very seriously. We are ISO 27001 certified and meet the GDPR requirements. Further more, for customers who want to store their data locally, we offer an On-Premise solution.
Our company history
We have over 20 years of experience in delivering business-critical solutions and we are proud to be one of Sweden’s most experienced IT vendors. Enera’s history started back in 1989. Founded as a one-man company, Enera started off offering consulting services, but as demand for communication solutions soon increased, founder Erik Nygren began to develop his own products and solutions. Enera’s first large and well-known customer was the Swedish Transport Administration. Since then, the company has grown in both number of employees as well as customers.
- In 1994, we launch RapidReach – today a leading product in its segment.
- In 1997, Enera Inc. is founded in the US, where we have several customers of whom some have been with us for over 15 years.
- In 2001, we expand our market to the UK, today our second largest market.
- In 2007, RapidReach is launched as a SaaS solution, as an alternative to running RapidReach as an On-Premise system.
- In 2011, we launch our second SaaS solution, Call&Report, and conquer new markets, mainly within the winter road maintenance segment.
- In 2012, we found Enera GmbH, offering a local presence for our increasing German customer base.
- In 2013, we reach a 920,000 Euro profit.
- In 2018, we become ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certified.
These are just some of Enera’s highlights over the past few years.
We are continuously striving towards new goals whilst retaining a focus on delivering services and products that are Simple & Practical, Safe & Robust and Flexible & Functional to make sure that we will achieve them.
Our customer service or sales department can help you regarding our solutions, just send an email, call us or fill in the form at the right.